I just had to share this amazing salmon meal i cooked the other night for the family, it tasted so yummy!
- Salmon Fillet (one per person)
- Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ginger (finely grated)
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Coriander (finely chopped)
- Buk Choy - small bunch
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees c.
- You will need to roll out enough foil to wrap each piece of salmon individually i.e 1 piece of foil per salmon piece.
- Place salmon on foil then add a splash of lemon juice & soya sauce - just enough to cover the entire salmon piece.
- Place the ginger and coriander on the top of the salmon fillet.
- Wrap the salmon fillet up in the foil.
- Cook for 15-20mins.
- Steam Buk Choy & Cook Rice
- Serve salmon on a bed of rice with the Buk Choy.
I hope you enjoy it as much as we did.
BABY BUY DIRECT
Leave a comment